Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 2 Reflection

Well, I have spent a lot of time today on the computer, including learning how to access the information posted for each week.  Somehow, I missed the instructional part when I started this blog and jumped right in ... which explains my difficulties in editing posts and deleting. I am so absorbed with all this technology that my husband calls and I don't want to talk as I try to solve my problems.  He can hear the keyboard sounds and the lack of focus in my responses.  I have spent the whole day here on the computer, as I have contractors remodeling my kitchen and we were kind of stuck in the computer room.  But I can see myself in here addictively.  There is so much to explore and try.  I looked at some links under your tech tools and made a badge for my class and a magazine cover for my 25th wedding anniversary.  What fun!  I really appreciate all the work that went in to putting this online course together from the video support, the extra credit and the assignments. THANK YOU!

1 comment: