Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 1

I have just started a blog in response to an online course I am taking on technology.  I am an older teacher who feels she may become extinct if she doesn't get a handle on all the technology resources around me.  The sad thing is I'm probably one of the more tech savy people at school.  Everyone comes to me with computer questions/problems.  But I still feel that I am way behind.  Hence the reason I am taking this course.  Blogging is totally new to me. I can't get my head around the idea of an online diary.  I understand a blog spot for the classroom but ... for myself ...   so I hope I have done the right things for this course by creating this blog for registration.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! It will be neat to go back on reflect on your journey! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete